For heavier shingle installation and sheathing needs, the GREX CR50 coil roofing nailer uses standard readily available 3/4" to 2" length collated coil roofing nails.
As an industrial strength tool, the GREX CR50 is engineered with functionality, serviceability and all day continuous use in mind. The CR50 is designed for optimal performance with a steel safety foot and carbide inserts; a lightweight aluminum body; precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve; and an adjustable shingle guide. Your GREX is engineered and designed for years of continuous use and years of maintenance and technical support.
GREX, demanded by Pros, for more than 20 years has helped professionals rise to the top of their trade. Now explore.
- Drives 0.120" Ø 15° collated coil roofing nails 3/4" to 2" in length
- Adjustable shingle guide for fast accurate nailing
- Depth of drive dial for precise nail settings
- Durable steel safety foot with carbide inserts
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined aluminum piston, cylinder and firing valve
- Fastener indicator shows fastener supply
- Rubber handgrip for a comfortable firm grip
- 360° exhaust cover allows adjustment in any direction
- Trigger or bump fire with safety that prevents accidental firing
Dimensions: 11.8"L x 11.2"H x 4.3"W (30cm x 28.5cm x 10.9cm)
Weight: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 ~ 100 psi (4.8 ~ 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 0.120" Ø 15° collated coil roofing nails
Fastener Range: 3/4" ~ 2" (20mm ~ 50mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 120 fasteners
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Roofing, Roofing Cap Installation, Siding, Drywall installation, Self-furred Wire Applications, Etc...