Makita 3‑1/2" High Pressure Framing Coil Nailer AN935H Nail Gun (088381808019)
POWER : High Pressure technology enables nailer to operate at 180-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing
ERGONOMICS : Up to 30% less weight (6.0 lbs.) and up to 30% smaller than conventional framing nailers
PRECISION : "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
DESIGN : Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
INCLUDES : Single sequential trigger, contact trigger, no-mar tip, safety goggles, oil supply and tool case
Many new building codes require larger nails to fasten engineered materials, and as a result contractors often use two different nailers to handle their framing needs. Makita’s 3-1/2” High Pressure Framing Coil Nailer, model AN935H, features high pressure technology to meet the demands for larger nails, higher capacity, and greater versatility in a range of materials including the increasingly dense engineered lumber used in framing construction.
The AN935H can operate at high pressure (180-320 PSI). With the power to consistently drive larger nails into dense materials like OSB, LVL and glue lam, it gives framing contractors one nailer to handle a range of framing needs. The AN935H has a superior power to weight ratio: it’s up to 30% more compact with up to 30% less weight than a conventional nailer. It weighs only 6 lbs. yet the high-capacity canister holds up to 300 nails in sizes ranging from 1-3/4-inch to 3-1/2-inch (.099” - .148” shank diameter, wire collated).
With increased pressure for driving each nail, the AN935H delivers more consistent flush nailing. “Tool-less” depth adjustments have been engineered to provide the option of precise flush or countersink nailing, and a two-mode selector trigger switch allows the user to select sequential or contact driving options.
The AN935H has an easy-load nail canister and a see-through window, with a nail size adjustment base for increased productivity. The canister base adjusts easily for various nail sizes, delivering faster, more efficient loading for increased productivity. For user comfort, there are large rubberized grips and a tool hook to keep the nailer close by while not in use.
The AN935H is engineered for use with a high-pressure compressor, including the Makita 2.5 HP High Pressure Air Compressor, model AC310H (not included). It is ideal for framers using soft, hard and dense materials, as well as engineered lumber including OSB, LVL and glue lam.
- Superior power-to-weight ratio: up to 30% less weight and up to 30% smaller than conventional regular pressure framing nailers
- Innovative High Pressure technology enables nailer to operate at 180-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing
- High power provides secure fastening in a variety of different materials including wood-to-wood and wood-to-C-shaped steel plates (with hardened nails) and wood-to-soft concrete (with hardened nails)
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Includes both a single sequential actuation trigger or a contact actuation trigger allowing operator to control nailing operations
- High capacity canister holds up to 300 nails for high production applications
- Drives standard wire collated 1-3/4" to 3-1/2" nails for more versatility
- Easy-load nail canister system with nail size adjustment base for increased productivity
- Aggressive nose spurs for more precise toenailing applications
- Tool hook allows tool to remain close by
- Metal exhaust housing cap with added rubber protective cap for longer tool life
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- See-through nail canister indicates when tool needs reloading
- No-mar tip engineered to prevent damage to material
- Large rubberized bumpers for added durability
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 4.0 SCFM @ 180PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
- (1) Air Tool Oil (194381-3)
- (1) Safety Glasses (195246-2)
- (1) Tool Case
- (1) Bump Fire Trigger Assembly (123888-2)
- (1) Nose No-Mar Tip, AN935H (424769-6)
- (1) Hex Wrench 4 (783202-0)
- Power Type : Pneumatic
- Operating Air Pressure : 180 - 320 PSI
- Minimum Recommended Air Delivery : 4 SCFM @ 180 PSI
- Nail Size : 1-3/4" - 3-1/2" .099" - .148" shank diameter wire collated
- Maximum Magazine Capacity : 300
- Fastening category : Framing
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 11-3/4" x 4-7/8" x 13"
- Net Weight : 6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight : 6.6 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-808019