Makita Air Compressor 2.5 HP* High Pressure AC310H (088381096928)
INNOVATION : Makita technology delivers 400 PSI capacity for the next generation of high pressure nailers
POWER : 3.6 CFM at 90 PSI for conventional nailers and 2.7 CFM at 300 PSI for high pressure nailers
EFFICIENCY : Low amp draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drops during start-ups
DURABILITY : Four-pole induction motor for increased efficiency and added durability
INCLUDES : Two Universal couplers for conventional nailers and two couplers for high pressure nailers
The heart of Makita’s high pressure pneumatics is the 2.5 HP High Pressure Air Compressor, model AC310H. With a high pressure 1.6 gallon tank, the AC310H provides the same capacity as a conventional five-gallon tank at 120 PSI, but with less noise and a more compact size for easier transport. In addition, the AC310H is engineered to run high pressure and conventional nailers.
The AC310H is engineered with High Pressure Technology that dramatically increases air pressure created in the compressor and delivered to pneumatic nailers. The result is a superior power-to-weight ratio, and a more efficient system than conventional compressors.
- Dual capacity: two universal couplers for conventional nailers (3.6 CFM at 90 PSI) and two couplers for high pressure nailers (2.7 CFM at 300 PSI)
- Low amp draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers and voltage drop during start-ups
- Efficient dual-head (2 stage) pump provides faster recovery time and improved performance
- Makita High Pressure compressor technology delivers 400 PSI capacity for the next generation of high pressure nailers
- Pump runs at lower RPM (1,720) resulting in lower noise and improved pump durability
- Four-pole induction motor for increased efficiency and added durability
- Oil-less pump designed for maintenance-free operation
- High pressure 1.6 gallon tank provides the same capacity as a conventional 5 gallon tank at 120 PSI
- Large rubberized bumpers for added durability
- Roll cage and kick plate construction to withstand extreme jobsite environments
- Large regulator knobs for easier adjustments
- Maximum Horsepower : 2-1/2 HP
- Running Horsepower : 1.9 HP
- Tank : 1.6 gal.
- Performance (40 PSI) : 3.7 CFM
- Performance (90 PSI) : 3.6 CFM
- Performance (300 PSI) : 2.7 CFM
- Maximum Pressure : 400 PSI
- Net Weight : 79.4 lbs.
- Pump : Oil-less
- Gas or electric : Electric
- Shipping Weight : 88.16 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-096928
RESOURCES & MEDIA